Thursday 24 April 2014

Ab Ki Baar, Corporate Ki Sarkar

Big Business aur Industry ke Mitron!

First of all, let me thank you for your financial support and good wishes during the elections. Your money and influence has helped me put together important alliances in several states where we were in a difficult position. You have also helped break alliances of parties opposed to us in key states where we were weak.

Mitron, when I become Prime Minister, I will repay your kindness in every way that I can. My government will be of the corporates, for the corporates and by the corporates. I have already shown in the Fabled Land of Vikas, that big business houses can get away with anything. I promise to take this Vikas model all over the country.

Most of you know what I have achieved because you have personally gained from investing in my state. For the rest of you, I have just a few examples to give. Let me begin with the Tatas, who were pushed out of West Bengal by Mamata. I gave them cheap land, a virtually interest-free loan and I also paid for them to transfer their factory to my state.

The Ambanis, who get even more respect in my state than Sardar Patel did, have special status. I have ensured that public sector companies in Vikas Pradesh give Reliance cheap resources, even if they have to lose money in the process. This progressive policy meant to encourage Vikas has been unfairly targeted by the CAG. Despite that, I have not hesitated to give them ever increasing sops.

But, mitron, the best example of how I help my corporate well-wishers, is the Adani group. My friend is here in the audience and you can ask him whether what I am saying is true or not. I leased out land to them nearly 7500 hectares of land at rates between 60 paise to 25 rupees per square metre. The Adani group then rented out a part of the same land to the government company Indian Oil for about 700 rupees her square metre.

Mitron, in Vikas Pradesh corporates do not need to use their own money to make more money. We give you government money and government assets almost for free for you to utilise for private gains. This is the highest and most developed form of capitalism, mitron. Can anyone else give you this?

I promise you, when I am Prime Minister, there will be no need for environmental clearance, there will be no problem in taking over agricultural land, there will be lot of cheap financing, and SEZs will multiply across the country, so that you people can produce things without having to pay taxes.

Mitron, I believe in minimum government and maximum governance. It means governance that will ensure that the government is entirely yours.

Kyonki, mitron, Ab Ki baar, Corporate ki Sarkar.







No comments:

Post a Comment